Weight Loss is one of those things either you do it or you don’t. Not to be rude but just being flat-out honest. With that being said though there are ways to do this some more efficient than others.
I’ll give you a few tips on how to do it.
I get emails all the time asking for weight loss tips. What are your recommended weight loss tips? Is the exact question I was asked the most. I promised I would make a post about just that.
Note I will just be giving tips. These are things I learned to work for myself and some I’ve seen help others.
Easy Weight Loss Tips – Weight Loss Made Simple
- Drink Water Before You Eat
- Eat Eggs For Breakfast
- Drink Coffee (Preferably Black) I personally have a hard time doing this
- Drink Green Tea
- Cook With Coconut Oil
- Take A Glucomannan Supplement (I do this still today and I also have quite a few I’ll recommend on this website)
- Cut Back On Added Sugar
- Eat Less Refined Carbs
- Go On A Low Carb Diet
- Don’t Drink Calories Including Sugary Soda and Fruit Juices
- Eat More Protein
- Get Good Sleep
- Chew Slowly (It took me a minute to get this one down)
- Eat More Fiber
- Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
- Do Aerobic Exercise
- Keep Healthy Food Near By In Case You Get The Urge
- Go On A Low Carb Diet (This Was The Easiest For Me)
- Use Smaller Plates (Believe It Or Not, This Helps)
- Exercise Portion Control Or Count Calories
- Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
- Try Weight Loss Programs
- Try Weight Loss Supplements
Remember you are human and you do make mistakes we all do. But consistency and dedication will lead to great results. Follow these steps and you’re guaranteed a better healthier body/weight loss.
We must give our bodies the nutrients and protein it needs in order for it to function correctly. A lot of little things like headaches, mood swings, depression and other mental illnesses come from not eating correctly.
When you don’t eat correctly your body starts pulling nutrients and proteins from other parts of your body. Which leads to you lacking important things in other areas. Then here come your headaches, stomach aches, etc.
We must stay healthy this is the key when you’re not healthy it’s hard to be yourself. You will constantly focus on your appearance and how you look to others. One bad comment on your appearance and your down for the count.
At least that’s how it was for me. But once I started eating healthier I still struggled at first cause my results didn’t happen overnight. But over time I began to feel better and look better.
I no longer cared what people had to say. I was more focused on what delicious nutritious meal I was going to whip up when I got home.
Moral of the story is the way you eat can/will affect your everyday life whether you’re aware of it or not. You are what you eat. Eat unhealthy then guess what you’re unhealthy. Eat healthy them you’re healthy simple as that.