Hey there thank you for stopping by. In this article, we will discuss exercise equipment for home. All of what I mention can be easily implemented in your house. Some are going to be larger than others and may be a better fit in a garage or outhouse.
But all of these will do two very important things for you. Those things are helping you lose weight and better your overall health. This, in the end, will better your chances of living longer.
Let’s get to it.
Exercise Equipment For Home
There are thousands of items you could use in your home for exercise. I mean that literally. For that reason there. I’m going to mention a few of which I think are the most valuable and can give the best results in a timely fashion. Wheater your goal is to tone up, get bigger or lose weight. You will find that you can do either with the items I’m going to name below.
Since there is so many you can choose from. I’m going to continue to narrow this wide range of items as much as possible. I’m going to name 3 exercise items for certain parts of your body. Then give brief information on each item.
Exercise Equipment For Your Back – Top 3
Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench – This bench is loved by many. It has been a favorite of my wife for years. It really helped her after pregnancy. She has had four kids and if you saw her you wouldn’t even know it. She does her ACV just like me. But she also works on this bench like clockwork. This bench is foldable and can easily fit in a room inside your home. It’s not really heavy and can be very effective if used correctly. It has more key features I’ll mention also like the following.
– Thickly Padded Upholstery
– Adjustable Thigh Support
– Extended Hand Grips
– Pivoting Foam Rollers
– Non-slip Footrests
It is fantastic. I have seen the results of this in person.
- Marcy Roman Chair – Another great exercise bench for your back. I will say that this one is more on the larger side. But can still be placed inside your home in any way you see fit for you. I personally do not know anyone who has used this one. I have seen it in a few gyms I’ve gone to in the past. It would usually have women on it. Not saying it is solely for a woman’s use. But I never saw any guys on it. I’m sure they could though. I don’t see why not.
It has a few features you should know about those are the following.
– Adjustable Height Ankle Pads
– Assist Handles
– Tube Frame
– Comfortable Pad
It has over 957 reviews on amazon so plenty of people have purchased this item and care enough to leave feedback. That there in itself should let you know that this item isn’t just any regular old product.
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine – I absolutely love rowing exercise machines. Not only do they work out multiple parts or your back, shoulder, chest and arm muscles. It is fun to use them. At least for me. I envision myself actually rowing a boat. When I’m on this machine. It just makes the experience more exciting to me. These aren’t tall. But can be long and that should be taken into consideration when you plan on purchasing one for your home.
– Adjustable gas shock resistance
– Home rowing machine with compact footprint–23.5 x 46 inches
– Monitor shows time, stroke count, and calories burned
– Sturdy, steel frame construction
– Folds for easy storage
By far one of the most fun exercise items you’ll ever use.
Exercise Equipment For Your Chest – Top 3
- The Perfect Workout System – I have a friend that used this product and he is ripped to this day. He wasn’t using it for weight loss. But more so to get bigger and he did just that. He didn’t just buy the exercise equipment though. He went all out and purchased the whole thing. It comes with a DVD, Exercise Chart, and Fitness Guide. I’m telling you after about 6 months. My friend looked like he’d been in the NFL for years. He is huge. Don’t just take my word for it. Give it a shot for yourself. If getting bigger in your chest and arms is your thing.
Python Power Twister – This is great for you chest. I have used it for years. Not this particular brand though. When I first used one of these things. I don’t even think it was a big name brand. It was some off-brand one I had found in a store somewhere. But I do own this one today and I use it every now and then. Just to stay on top of things and keep my chest and arms toned.
A-System Power Twister – This one right here looks more like a tool you would use around the house to fix something. But it is, in fact, an exercise item more so for your chest than anywhere else. It has a few things you should know about it. Like the following.
– Spring hidden behind the metal frame, eliminating discomfort associated with using power twisting devices.
– Chest exercises, arm machine, and upper body trainer.
– Adjustable tension levels, make your exercises easier or more difficult. Feel yourself getting stronger in time as you increase the resistance.
– Solidly constructed, made of metal (with rubber covered handles), not cheap plastic.
– Get stronger, burn fat, increase muscle using this exercise anywhere device.
Exercise Equipment For Your Arms – Top 3
- UB Toner – This one here is ideal for toning your arms. It isn’t big at all and can be used anywhere in your home. You don’t need to do much. Just give it about 10 minutes a day. That followed by a healthy eating diet. Should give you results rather swiftly.
It comes with an exercise chart and its made in the USA.
- Battle Rope NEXPro – You will need a very large almost empty room to apply this inside your home. But if you have a garage or backyard available and wish to use them. It will work just fine in those areas as well. I have done this about 6 times in my life and I will be the first to admit it is harder than it looks. You would think it’s nothing to just flipping rope. But after about 5 minutes of doing this and you start to feel that burn in your arms. You will soon come to find that it is the real deal.
– Material: 100% Polypropylene and Polyester, Wear Resistant and Durable, High Tensile Strength
– Rope Size: 1.5″ Width and 30ft,40ft,50ft Length
– 3-Strand Twisted Rope Strong Construction
– 600D Oxford Waterproof Sleeve Protect the Rope from Friction and Fray
– Heat Shrink Caps on the Ends, Heavy and Appressed
It comes in different sizes and is extremely durable if won’t break on you.
Shake Weight Pro – I have two shake weights in my possession as of today. It is easy to use and they offer a version for both men and women. It’s very simple to use and can be used anywhere in your home.
Exercise Equipment For Your Abs – Top 3
- Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro – This item here will bring out your abs in no time. It’s simple and easy to use. Most people think that you have to have the biggest and fanciest things to get results. That isn’t the case and you could get the same or ven better with less expensive smaller items such as this one here.
– Ultra-wide ab roller with built-in resistance and ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll-out exercises
– Interior kinetic engine uses a carbon steel spring to provide resistance and amplify abdominal and arm workout
– Ultra-wide wheel tread offers stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques
– Ergonomic hand grips are angled to activate arm and core muscles; handles are removable for easy storage and transport
– Includes high-density foam kneepad for superior comfort; downloadable 21-day workout plan; 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Wonder Core Smart Fitness – My neighbor owns one of these and says it is the real deal. Easy to use and can be placed just about anywhere in your home. Small and effective it really forces those abs out.
- Golpus New Ab Power Fitness Abdominal Trainer – Easy to use and can hold weight up to 250. It is kind of slim and if you are 300+ this may not be the item for you. This is more for those of you who aren’t overweight. But just want to tone your body. I’m around 260 ish aId I wouldn’t use this. I’d go with one of the previous options above before this one.
Exercise Equipment For Your Legs – Top 3
- Nordic Track 6.5 S Treadmill – I have written a more detailed post on this treadmill in particular. You can view that here Nordic Track 6.5 S Treadmill Review.
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill – Is a great alternative to the one above. It is a lot cheaper and still gives you the basics of what a treadmill needs to provide for you. It just doesn’t have as many bells and whistles as the previous one.
– Space saver design. This treadmill can fold up
– Six personal trainer workouts
– Two-position incline
– Comfortable cushioning
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill – I don’t know anyone personally that owns one of these. I’ve seen them in local gyms. But from what I see online and what I’ve seen in person. Is that people love this treadmill and it isn’t as expensive as the nordic track treadmill. But it is looking like it’s just as good or maybe even better.
– 2.20 Peak HP drive system with 15.75in x 48.82in running surface
– Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system to help you unfold your treadmill safely
– Handrail controls that allow you to control speed, start and stop
– 9 Built-in workout programs; large LCD display and smartphone/tablet holder
– Choose between 3 options of incline levels; Max user weight: 220 Lbs. Pause function – Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact.
You want to be sure that you have enough space and in an even-tempered room.
This is it. You now have the groundwork in place to build a strong successful gym at home basically. But if you aren’t looking to do that. You still have enough information from this post to steer you in the right direction.
I hope this was beneficial to you and that you take buying these into consideration. No matter your reason for buying exercise equipment. It is a good one. Because you are taking a step in bettering your health and adding years onto your life.
This is my recommended exercise equipment items for home. Thank you for stopping by and feel free to comment and share this with someone who needs it. Have a nice day.