In today’s post, we are going to discuss ways you can lose that stubborn weight in your arms for good. No one really likes jiggly arms. When I was younger I would go in the kitchen and jiggle my mom’s arm fat while she cooked.
I use to think it was so funny and amusing how that came about. Until I grew up and my kids started doing the same to me. It wasn’t funny anymore at that point of course.
Until I became an adult and my kids started doing the same to me. It wasn’t funny anymore at that point of course.
Then I thought to myself maybe I should lose this arm flab and tone it up so it won’t be mushy and jiggly. I did just that and I will give you a few ways you can do so as well. No weights are required. So if you are not into weight lifting don’t worry these will not require you to use any.
You could always incorporate some into them though if you feel the need to. But I will keep it basic and simple. You should be able to do these. No matter if you are a beginner or experienced with exercise.
No weights are required. So if you are not into weight lifting don’t worry these will not require you to use any. You could always incorporate some into them though if you feel the need to.
I will keep it basic and simple. You should be able to take action on the information I’m about to give you no matter if you are a beginner or experienced with exercise.
How To Lose Weight In Your Arms
These all help with banishing that unwanted arm fat.
- Chair Dips – This is where you would take a chair. Turn it around and sit in front of it on the floor. With your back facing the seat part of the chair. Take your arms and place them on the seat and push yourself up. You can do this on a bed also. I wouldn’t recommend doing it on anything too squishy or soft.
- Push-Ups – We all know how to do push-ups. This is where you get down on your knees and lean forward. Straightening your body and pushing up and down. This will not only help with your arms. But will be beneficial to your core as well.
- Counter Push-ups – This is the same as a traditional push-up. Except you are standing up and leaning forward onto a counter and doing push-ups that way. You want to be leaning forward almost on your tiptoes. Do your push-ups just like you would on the ground.
- Arm Circles – This is where you would take your arms and extend them straight out beside you. Like airplane wings. You then rotate them forward for your set amount of time. Then do it for the same time in the opposite direction.
- Single Arm Lateral Raise – With this one, you will get down in the same form you would when doing a push-up. But you want to extend your feet to get them even with your shoulders. Then you would take one arm it doesn’t matter which one you chose and extend it out to your side like a wing. While you are doing this you will be on one arm and you need to keep your body straight. You will feel pressure on your arm and torso. That means what you are doing is working. You will want to hold this position for a few minutes and then switch to the other arm and do the same. You can do this with or without weights it’s up to you.
These are all proven methods you can apply to your exercise to effectively lose arm fat. They are not hard to do and can be easily learned. If you want to weight lift to lose arm fat you can do that also. That is another effective way to lose arm fat also. But be careful with that ladies. When you lift weights you will bulk up. So do it in moderation unless you want to be bulky.
Be sure to eat healthy while doing this as it will only help and speed up the process. It will not do you any good to do these exercises and go eat unhealthy foods. I would suggest drinking a cup of apple cider vinegar after each session.